PPR pipe means Pipe made of Polypropylene Random Copolymer (Polypropylene Random Copolymer type 3). The raw material of PPR pipe is Polypropylene Random Copolymer (PPR-C). The production of ppr pipe should comply with Din8077/8078 standards. The PPR pipes designed for the distribution of hot and cold water. Generally speaking, PPR pipe includes below application, features, and application.
2. PPR pipes fields of applications
▪ Polypropylene system can be used for the below applications:
▪ Heating pipe for residential and commercial buildings, hospitals
▪ Chilled water networks in air conditioning systems
▪ Industry chemicals transportation
▪ Aggressive fluids transportation
▪ Agricultural and horticultural usage of pipe
▪ rainwater utilization systems networks
▪ swimming pool pipe networks
▪ HVAC and Compressed air installations.
3.PPR pipes Features
▪ PPR pipes plumbing systems have a unique multiple layer design.
▪ PPR pipes are designed as the most hygienic system for the transportation of portable water.
▪ PPR pipe have a long life time over 50 years even in the cold and high temperature and stress pressure sitiation.
▪ PPR pipe provides easy installation as compared to all other piping systems.
▪ PPR pipe is non-corrosive, non-calcifiable and has non-contracting diameter relative to the conventional systems.
▪ PPR Plumbing System has same joints.
▪ Low thermal conductivity of Vectus Systems offers energy efficiency.
▪ PPR Pipe are Flexible & tough for use in high seismic zones
4.PPR pipe Advantages
Polypropylene Random Copolymer as a new type of pipe material, it has many advantages.
▪ Hygienic and non-toxic
▪ Really long life time
▪ Resistance to stray electrica currents
▪ Easy Workability
▪ Low thermal conductivity
Issued by Thomsun General Trading LLC, reproduce please indicate the source.